Executive Assistant | 12 month contract role | Remote for now, but London based
A household name in entertainment is looking to expand its contracting team on a freelance basis.
They’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic EA to join their busy team ASAP, on a 12 month contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
They’re looking for someone who is a hardworking, enthusiastic professional who will roll up their sleeves, get involved and deliver to deadlines. This is available ASAP initially for a 12 month contract. This is fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career and join a well-known name.
About the role;
- As the EA/Team Assistant you will hold an exciting and vital role in the team, and will be working closely with the creative assistant and a team assistant.
- They are experiencing a period of growth and their teams are growing quickly, so we need someone who can not only be great in their day-to-day work, but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organised and efficient.
- This will suit someone who is curious and demonstrates significant initiative and inherently exercises good judgement.
- The team works with colleagues spread across several countries and time zones, so a high level of organisation is a must.
- We will be looking for an assistant who has strong experience managing calendars and will be able to function as personal assistant.
- You will also support the Finance team in any queries
- You will co-ordinate with other teams to identify needs and requirements
- Ideally you have a strong background in both in-house and agency administration
- The successful candidate will be proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail at all times
- You will have impeccable verbal and written skills
- You should have solid experience in using the Google Drive Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slide etc)
Note, this role falls Inside IR35 so will have to operate on a PAYE basis.
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” now!
Job Reference: JO-2103-198617
Salary: £0.00 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract