Creative Coordinator role | 3 month contract – full time | ASAP Start | Remote but UK based | Inside IR35
An opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Creative Coordinator to join a well known, clientside name on a contract basis. The brand and team have enjoyed lots of success recently and is now looking to add someone who is proactive and confident to their growing team in a supporting role. This would suit you if you are great at organising , problem solving and have a creative eye!
This would be a full time role so you must be available for 35-40 hours per week for a 3 month period.
What you will be doing:
- Consistently and accurately updating copy/creative in line with promotional activity
- Coordinating the promotional and advertising campaign calender, under the guidance of the seniors in the team
- Supporting with any other Ad-Hoc campaign creation activity
- Some familiarity with InDesign to make edits where needed
- Good proofing and copywriting skills- a keen eye for detail is beneficial!
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive day rate and a great brand name on your CV. You’ll be joining a company that is famous for work/life balance and flexibility. You have the option of onsite or remote working with this super collaborative team, in a fun and supportive environment.
Job Reference: JO-2205-255222
Salary: £0.00 - £250.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract