Do you work in the wonderful world of CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & INNOVATION?
Well keep on reading, as I am working with an agency looking for a CX Manager to start with them in the next few days until June with a great chance of being extended.
As a Senior Manager in CX, you will act as a transformation partner for their clients – helping them understand how changing customer expectations and marketplace dynamics will require them to deliver new, innovative experiences, propositions, products, and services.
You will be well versed in ‘design thinking’ and ‘systems thinking’, and the application of these techniques to uncover, identify and understand customer interests, motivations, and behaviours, then work iteratively and collaboratively towards experiences that meet these customer needs.
As a Senior Manager in the CX team, you will:
- Act as a transformational partner for clients – including departmental heads and project sponsors
- Work autonomously in the strategic ownership of larger, more complex projects from the client briefing through to final recommendations and delivery
- Work collaboratively with all disciplines (and the client) to define how they will create customer and market insights that inspire the team and generate breakthrough solutions
- Develop and conduct customer and marketplace research that helps strategically frame, validate or test core hypotheses, then distil this research into actionable insight
- Use ‘design thinking’ and ‘systems thinking’ techniques to identify opportunity areas for new experience, propositions, products, and services, then help converge thinking around feasible, viable and desirable solutions
- Clarify and translate the strategic direction into priorities, objectives, and a clear evaluation framework
- Facilitate the creation of design / strategic artefacts – e.g., personas, as-is and future state customer journeys, service blueprints, storyboards, prototypes, etc.
- Be a strong and convincing narrator and moderator both internally and with clients, reconciling perspectives, finding common ground, and advocating customer value and business solutions at critical moments
- Mentor more junior staff, defining a role for them on projects, overseeing their work and guiding their development in the discipline
- Actively seek out thought leaders and different perspectives on industry approaches, developments, and break-through methodologies
- Develop new techniques and approaches, then collate and share expertise across the discipline to help build the company’s collective capability
- Act as a champion and advocate for customer research and insight generation techniques both internally and to a wider external audience
What will you have?
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating strong customer insight-driven design thinking across a diverse range of projects
- Experience formulating novel research and development programmes that iteratively identify, test, and refine new and innovative propositions, products, and services
Still sounding good? Amazing then drop me a line and let’s get talking : )
Job Reference: JO-2204-253646
Salary: £800 - £1100 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: 01/04/2022
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract