Freelance Digital Project Manager | ASAP start | 3-4 month contract + any possible extensions | Up to £300pd | Outside IR35
An opportunity has become available for a contract Digital Project Manager to work with one of London’s top agencies.
About the role:
We’re looking for a highly organised, detail-oriented Project Manager to oversee the design, delivery and implementation of an exciting new web product, centred on complex data visualizations.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be equally adept at communicating with multidisciplinary teams and senior stakeholders, from Engineers to Creatives.
- You will also have a solid track record in delivering large projects on time, on brief and on budget.
- You will be technically savvy, adaptable and flexible – with extensive experience within a Digital Agency or similar.
- Utilising strong communication negotiation, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Negotiate any conflicts, connecting with multiple stakeholders to address concerns, resolve issues and align project expectations and required outcomes.
- Experienced Digital Project Manager.
- Both in-house and agency experience would be beneficial.
- An interest in the technology industry
- Remote, working with the London team
Job Reference: JO-2104-199755
Salary: £0.00 - £300.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract