Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Freelance Project Manager | Global Fashion Client | Remote | Jan ’21 Start | up to €650p/d
My client is one of the worlds largest sporting retailers – they’re a heritage brand that we’ve all had on our feet, head or body at some point! 2021 is a huge year for retail; the retail landscape this year has been torn apart, and companies need new ideas & initiatives in order to continue prospering.
They’re looking for a Project Manager with considerable experience in retail transformations to lead them in their drive for innovation across multiple sectors, including: retail segmentation, membership/ loyalty programs and assisted mobility
The ultimate goal of this assignment is to provide a clear structure around the various projects for retail transformation and drive these projects taking into account the various complexities.
About the role:
· Define a clear Project Plan for Q1 2021
· Manages Day to Day Execution of Project Plan
· Facilitate problem Solving, decision making and implementation
· Enable communication to and between stakeholders
· Build presentations to be presented to various stakeholders
· Provides and captures updates to various stakeholder at regular intervals
· Use Smartsheet and other PM tools to document process.
· Create and manage a calendar template that is visually friendly for all parts of the adidas team for various deliverables (e.g. Smartsheet calendar app, excel based, etc).
· Research and compile information internal external expertise about the project topics
· Experience working in complex project with multiple workstreams and multiple department and geographies
· Project Management tools (e.g. smartsheet, powerpoint, inDesign)
· Fluent English, spoken and written
· Outspoken, confident, and quick learner
· Able to visualize complex process
· Bachelor’s degree or PMP certified
· Excellent presentation design and delivery skills
This role is to start in January ’21, but my client is keen to get the ball rolling with applicants to ensure a smooth onbaording next year.