Freelance Senior Account Manager | ASAP Start | 2-3 Month contract | Inside IR35
A leading advertising client is looking to expand its client services team on a freelance basis.
They’re looking for a top Freelance Senior Account Manager, with a strong digital background to start ASAP. You will be working on 2 global accounts of theirs.
About the Role
- Ideally you will be coming from a creative background and have strong experience in previous advertising agencies.
- You will have a solid digital background – either from an agency or clientside name.
- You should be comfortable in workflow management and fluent in Traffic live.
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients to discuss their problems and how you can troubleshoot these to find a solution with them.
- Working with the wider client services team to pitch and help win new business for the agency.
- An integral part of this role is the management of projects in terms of financials, forecasts, budgets and billing schedules.
- You will help ensure these are accurate billing and profitable margins.
- We’re looking for an exceptionally organised individual with great communication skills and the ability to foster direct relationships with clients and internal teams
- You will be a hardworking, enthusiastic professional who will roll up their sleeves, get involved and deliver to time and on brief.
- This is an an extremely client facing role so you should be comfortable liaising with stakeholders, 3rd parties and existing teams in the agency.
This is a great chance to have a top name on your CV and some repeat work!
Job Reference: JO-2106-201156
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract