Freelance Video Producer | 6 Months | Remote for now, but London based | Up to £300pd | Inside IR35
An opportunity has become available for a Freelance Video Producer to join a major clientside brand starting remotely but eventually working on-site in Central London. This is a great opportunity to join a team that leads the development and launch of social campaigns across a global scale.
What you will be doing:
- Produce, end-to-end, short form videos for social channels
- Researching and setting up stories for films, developing a deep expertise of our science and messaging.
- Be a native video story-teller able to create engaging social content, as well as human interest stories
- Tell stories that show our transformation as a company
- Support the Head of Video and work with in-house video journalists to create memorable content for multiple channels
- Working within a small team, as well as with freelancers and agencies to create content rapidly and at scale for distribution across owned, earned and social channels
- Working with markets to ensure content creation is easily scalable in multiple languages
What you’ll need to have:
- Capable of full, end-to-end video production from initial concepts and treatments to managing multiple film schedules, overseeing multi-camera shoots and editing a final product.
- A basic understanding of legal compliance and licensing.
- Expertise in planning, storyboarding and directing a single or multi-camera shoot to create compelling short-form digital content at speed
- Deep understanding of social video, and a desire to take complex subjects and turn them into brilliant video
- You’ll be inspired by our story and our science, and desperate to help tell the world about it
- Highly creative mind, looking for engaging ways to create impactful content
- An ability to manage people in front of the camera, whether experienced or newcomers
This role is to start ASAP. To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” or contact me directly ☝
This job ad was posted by Salt.
Job Reference: CH-VO2020
Salary: £200 - £300 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract