Freelance/ Contract Campaign Manager | 6 months + possible extensions | Remote for now, but Central London based normally
An opportunity has become available for a Freelance/Contract Campaign Manager to join a major clientside brand starting remotely but eventually working on-site in Central London. This is a great opportunity to join a team that leads the development and launch of film campaigns across a global scale.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will be a key member and leader in strategising, executing and managing integrated campaigns. You’ll join a small and thriving team to lead on upcoming film launch campaigns for International Films- from strategy development to creative execution, production and end management. You will act as the central cross-functional liaison amongst internal teams with a focus on managing workflow and being able to socialise, absorb, organise and address cross-functional feedback. You’ll be as the main point of contact with agencies – hire, manage and give feedback to create the best campaigns. Have a holistic vision for leading campaigns, but also do the tactical day-to-day.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has proven track record of building world-class creative and launching global campaigns for premium entertainment properties, that connect consumers to films and create a passionate following.
- Has deep knowledge in running a 360-campaign, from strategy development and building briefs, to tactical execution (including AV/trailers, digital/social, print and out-of-home).
- Has a deep understanding of the social media landscape, and experience in establishing strong and out of the box social media strategies.
- Campaigns that build, nurture and maintain fan communities and manifest themselves in a unique tone of voice and culturally relevant and conversation-driving creative.
- Has experience with shoots, from development of creative and campaign ideas, to planning and shoot execution (key art, A/V, and digital / social).
- Has exposure to working on global campaigns, with attention to “local” markets (countries where the film’s dominant language is spoken) and internationally.
- Ideally, this person would have a global IQ and/or be familiar with working with teams from different regional markets.
- Has a native understanding of digital with an emphasis on mobile, social, video and display and an ability to tell stories through great ideas regardless of medium.
- Is an effective collaborator in a fast paced, multifaceted environment. We will typically have multiple launch campaigns happening at once.
What you’ll need to have:
- A minimum 8-10 years of experience at an entertainment marketing department, network/studio/social team, or creative agency working on global campaigns (in strategy, Digital, Print and AV creative).
- Experience managing a high volume of campaign types in parallel, while collaborating with diverse, geographically-dispersed teams.
- Strong communication and analytical skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively and a reasonable appreciation for the unknown.
- Passion for film is a must.
- Fluency in one or more languages in addition to English (including but not limited to French, German, Italian, and/or Spanish) – though this is not a requirement
This role is to start ASAP. To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” or contact me directly ☝
Job Reference: CH-392209
Salary: £300 - £450 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract