Head of Visual Merchandising
Global FMCG Company
Hybrid – London
Fantastic salary + Package
Do you want to be a part of an opportunity to positively impact world health?
With this opportunity you could be part of one of the biggest brand and product transformations in history. As this global organisation takes charge of their social responsibility, in what will undoubtedly be seen as an admirable and important part of improving many people’s lifestyle’s!
Driven by Research and Development to find new and innovative ways of supporting those who wish to improve their health, you can be part of a genuine game changer for millions of people.
In this Head of Visual Merchandising role, you will lead a multidisciplinary in-house VM Design team and a global pool of creative partners/agencies from concept/big ideas to detailed designs.
- Drive the creative process both, internally and with external design agency and/or design consultants, and it is accountable for the delivery of compelling solutions answering channel &brand needs.
- Drives design concept, refinement, and development of the global identity, across formats
- Directly oversee design adaptation for key locations (both, direct & indirect), in close partnership with the Retail Deployment team
- Establish and maintain very tight partnership with both Brand and the Omnichannel Brand Retail Deployment teams
- Translate CX desired outcome, channel business & brand strategy, and strong consumer-centricity into compelling VM design solutions.
- Support the Global Head in sourcing, onboarding and curating a pool of key retail design partners and providers at international level and support in budget and resource management
- Deliver creative solutions for all in-store executions on time, on-budget, on-strategy, on-brand.
- BA/BS and/or MA/MS in design or relevant design field. Additional business/ humanistic degrees and qualifications are a plus
- Strong design experience, with proven success cases in the market.
- Sound experience with direct people & creative talent management
- Highly refined design sensitivity and attention for details, paired with the ability to deeply understand Channel business strategy and Brand frameworks
- Experienced in VM concept design across direct and indirect formats and VM design development and how to design to target
- Knowledgeable in how to use data to inform the design solutions proposed, as well as their continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of industry standard design tools (2D/3D visualising, etc.), including prototyping and means to bring work to life.
- An exceptional advocate of partnership and collaboration across the organisation, a true people person
- Strong drive and resilience, a natural problem solver.
- Experience in senior level stakeholder management
If the role sounds of interest, please apply below!
Job Reference: JO-2211-328367
Salary: £100000 - £120000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs, Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent