Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Project Director needed for an award-winning agency in London.
They are a next generation creative studio challenging brands to go further. Offering insight, strategy and creative services to the world’s most progressive brands, connecting them to the new consumer. Vibrant and agile, they have a entrenched understanding of the current cultural landscape and access to a global talent pool, creating landmark experiences and shaping the consumer culture of tomorrow.
The Project Director should have a solid understanding of strategy, creative and production, ensuring best in class project management, delivery and client services. You will need to lead on all projects – internally and externally.
Strong leadership skills with at least 6+ year’s experience in project/account management, whilst having a confident approach and effective in communicating and managing clients.
· Build and manage budgets, timelines, SOWs and reconciliations
· Work closely with the Studio Manager on planning and allocating the necessary resource for studio projects
· Be the point of contact for all clients end-to-end on pitches and live projects
· Ensure the team are following the correct processes to work in the most effective way
· Identify and implement new processes where needed to help reduce inefficiencies
· Line management of Studio Manager and Executive Assistant
· Management of freelance staff Skills & Experience