Who said December was quiet? If you have a month off and ponder in the world of Freelance Digital Project Management, then have a look at this jammy role : )
Are you free to start a freelance role on Monday 13th December for 1 month until Monday 10th January as a remote freelance Digital Project Manager?
Fabulous, as I am working with a lovely agency looking for someone ideally with AR or Retail experience, it’s not essential if you don’t have this so don’t worry if not, but most importantly to be very client facing as you will be meeting with the client (digitally not in person).
This role is Inside IR35. If all that is still of interest? Have a little read through the role:
- Liaising with client stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Translation of business requirements and business-level acceptance criteria into user stories and acceptance criteria for technical implementation.
- Context modelling of current system landscape to establish capabilities and constraints.
- Requirement’s analysis including identification of relevant systems, data mapping and processes definition; definition and documentation of applicable business rules, data and system capabilities analysis against the established user experience, working with UX and technical architects on solution design.
- Negotiating priorities with stakeholders and Product owners, ensuring technical and business alignment, clear stakeholder management.
- Ongoing scope control / management and upward reporting of potential scope creep.
- System and technical architecture analysis
- Experience in data modeling; understanding of technical architecture
- Definition of acceptance criteria for technical stories
- Experience in requirements engineering and management:
Requirement’s analysis and workshop facilitation
Requirement’s analysis and scope management
Creation of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Ability to identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Experience of working on complex web-platforms interfacing with many different internal and external systems.
- Thorough knowledge of agile and waterfall project lifecycle and relevant paradigms, methodologies, and techniques.
- Experience of using formal methods, systems concepts, analytical disciplines, processes, procedures to effectively communicate requirements and proposed solution.
- Comfortable in an adapted Agile environment
- Technical understanding regarding systems integration
- Able to use JIRA to develop and manage requirements
- Experienced in writing User stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience within the Automotive industry
- Understanding of quality assurance process for software development
- Background in systems architecture for web-based platforms
- Experience in AEM-based web-platforms
- Experience in BDD / TDD approaches to requirements and specification management
Got this far? Awesome then drop me a line and let’s start talking : )
Job Reference: JO-2112-249670
Salary: Up to £470. per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 1 month
Job Start Date: 13/12/2021
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract