This is an exciting opportunity to join a well known name in entertainment who are experiencing a huge period of growth. This role would service their London and wider pan – EMEA division.
This role involves having the responsibility of running their end to end creative strategy and execute their partner campaigns. The ideal candidate will be well versed in building and implementing creative strategy alongside elevating creative output from brief to final completion.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in creative strategy, someone with the ultimate ‘can-do’ attitude, who will champion the client’s value and processes and work excellently as a part of a wider team.
About the role:
- Understand the business objectives of their priority partners, and translating into title or brand platforms to execute on our partners channels, leading the production end-to-end
- Introducing partners and their agencies to the brand, briefing partner campaign creative, and uncovering creative opportunities for their products
- Proactively translating branding requirements into concepts our partners and their costumers can be inspired by
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams including: Marketing, Operations, Creative Marketing, Content Services, Editorial, Publishing, PR, Content, Legal, etc.
- Offering creative guidance and expertise to regional partner marketing leads and key stakeholders
- Managing the high volume of incoming partner requests including big ATL campaigns and small tactical requests
- Partnering with local agencies to develop breakthrough, content-driven thinking that extends our title campaign efforts
- Directing design and copy throughout the brand and ensuring delivery.
- 8 + years experience in project management/ strategy with a focus on brand partnerships
- Studio experience/ strong understanding of entertainment IP a plus
- Design and copy skills are a huge bonus
- Strong and well informed creative point of view
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience using design and project tools
- Demonstrated ability to leverage insights and analytics to set creative strategy that our partners can execute upon
- You’ll have excellent communication skills and the ability to win over internal and external stakeholders
This role is to start ASAP. To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” or contact me directly ☝
Job Reference: PM-31807
Salary: £450 - £550 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 MONTHS
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract