Freelance Project Manager/ Scrum Master
Working in the working of Freelance Project Management or being a Scrum Master?
Well, if you are free in 1 week for 3 months (with extension for 1-2 months) for an Outside IR35 role? Then I have an awesome role for you.
I am working with a long-standing client of mine whom I have placed with lots before and always received great feedback from candidates.
They are a British insurance company looking for a freelance Project Manager/ Scrum Master working in Digital Experience/Web
Brand and Customer/ Enterprise. They are looking for someone who has the seniority and ability to really take control, run the scrum/project team, and lead the team to a successful goal. You need experience in running big teams. Also, the ability to coach scrum as they are not ‘pure agile’ at this client. This will be partially remote with a few days in the studio each week in West London.
- Work closely with the Leads to achieve the successful delivery of the first phase of a major CMS upgrade project by the end of 2022.
- Ability to parachute in, hit the floor running and inspire the Scrum/Project team to achieve the project objective.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Rebuild project runs smoothly and work is completed within the allotted time / sprint to the required quality parameters.
- Provide requisite reporting to Project and Steering groups.
- Responsible for monitoring progress within the Scrum/Project Team and executing the backlog as determined with the Product Owners.
- Ensure conflicts, blockers and dependencies are resolved quickly and with minimal impact with the support of Leads.
- Single point of contact for the delivery of the Rebuild project.
- Challenge the status quo to drive more effective ways of Agile working.
- Effectively translate complex technical details ensuring they are accurately communicated to non-technical stakeholders.
- Responsible for delivery of key project and digital change with the appropriate documentation.
- Experienced people manager
- Project Management knowledge (including Agile methodologies/approaches) including CSM certification
- Experience working in large corporates and coaching agile to teams
- Proven Stakeholder Management, Negotiation and Communication skills
- Experience applying Scrum principles and practices (example: Burndown techniques, Planning, Retrospective formats, Backlog tracking and management, velocity, and task definition)
- Understand fundamentals of iterative development
- Must be able to facilitate workshops and discussions to identify alternative approaches to resolve conflicts
Still reading and sound like you? Drop me a note and let’s go!
Job Reference: JO-2208-258406
Salary: Up to £350. per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 4 months
Job Start Date: 22/08/2022
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract