Project Manager | ASAP start | 6 month contract + any possible extensions | Up to £400pd | Inside IR35
An opportunity has become available for a contract Digital Project Manager/Delivery Manager to work with one of London’s leading clientside brands.
About the role:
They are looking to bring someone on board during this busy time of digital transformation for them, to deliver world class web experiences. They are looking for someone who is passionate, innovative and can constructively challenge legacy decisions and design standards to propel them to to the top of their industry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Utilising strong communication negotiation, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Transforming intricate business needs into useful solutions that are easy to learn and efficient to use, meeting the exact needs of the user with simplicity and elegance
- ad project planning and progress tracking of your projects across multiple markets, business functions and cross-functional teams, coordinating inputs and delivery ensuring the project is delivered on time in full.
* Maintain personal credibility as a web delivery manager demonstrating strong leadership, with a reputation of trust and senior executive support.
* Conduct senior executive stakeholder engagement to project sponsor level during your projects, through adaptive, concise content and communication of high-level benefits and major risks.
* Negotiate any conflicts, connecting with multiple stakeholders to address concerns, resolve issues and align project expectations and required outcomes.
- Application of project management methodologies (PRINCE2 and Agile), assessing the appropriate method having evaluated project conditions including but not limited to project goals, risks and resource.
- * Identify and pursue stretch goals.
- Experienced in communicating with project’s product owners and business users
- Experienced in scheduling sessions with project team and product owners
- Strong knowledge of design thinking, gaining experience in design with rationale and design critique
- Partnering with web content management, product marketing, CX, brand, IT and more, to ensure seamless web experience deliver
- You will be a natural problem solver and enjoy turning problems into elegant solutions
- An excellent relationship builder, communicator and negotiator.
- Experience in finance and/or SaaS is beneficial but not essential
- Remote, working with the London team
Note, this role falls Inside IR35. To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” now!
Job Reference: JO-2104-199755
Salary: £300 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract