We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager (SAM) with excellent Client Servicing skills to join an Award-winning Creative Agency in London.
They are a Brand Engagement agency looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their Brand Experience team.
The ideal SAM will be confident in working with external production companies to support and manage a range of Brand Experience campaigns. You will be able to deliver effective and profitable service to clients, whilst managing all jobs through the agency system and procedures.
- Integral member of the BX Team working with the agency and the client in developing and managing client campaigns
- Provide expertise and leadership in guiding internal teams to meet the client goals, ensuring brand strategy and objectives are reached.
- Develop rapport with clients and able to solve any issues as they arise.
- Plan and implement assignments that are on Strategy, budget and time.
- Take full accountability for accurate cost estimates and budget trackers of all activities on campaigns
- Ensure all estimates are understood and approved by the client.
- Control the client budget efficiently, for example; to advise the client of possible overspends in advance.
- Understand details of client retainer & extent of work in order to observe and manage
- Have a clear understanding of clients marketing plan/objectives and targets as well as the Agency client plan.
- Be able to create competitive reviews by having an excellent understanding of the current market in terms of Category, brand & strategy.
- Previous Agency experience with a particular focus on Brand Experience
- Proven success in working together within Multi-disciplinary team
- Successful Leadership/ negotiating skills
- Consistently delivers great quality work within budget constraints
The successful SAM will thrive in a fast paced environment and works well under pressure, able to stay calm and focused. Able to use own initiative and have a positive approach to cope with demands.
Job Reference: JO-2205-254964
Salary: £34000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 19/05/2022
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: account, account director, Account Manager, creative, Design, events, experiential, senior account manager