My client is a Global planning and insights unit. This Senior Planner will report directly to the Global Planning Director and will be responsible for research related tasks and requests and for insight generation and Planning support.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To handle research and planning requests from the agencies network and clients in order to help aid, enhance or produce strategy, creative brief development and content generation.
- To advise agencies during the development of their key strategic recommendations for clients
- To utilise existing agency/consumer research to form conclusions/develop insights
- To support, where requested, the Global Planning Director in providing guidance and support to team members
- To support the GPD, where requested, in the management of briefs, workflow, quality control and project deliveries
- To manage the agencies expertise and thinking across key categories. To facilitate relationships with key agency stakeholders within those categories across the network.
- Produce thought leadership according to the agencies framework with a particular emphasis on Telecoms and other key categories. To generate best in class thinking and strategic recommendations also paying particular attention to content and design.
- Present and promote agency thought leadership and strategic recommendations to agencies and clients, globally, at a senior level
- Utilise/inform on agency tools and on network best practice in key categories
- Ongoing evaluation of existing and potential research partners in your key categories. Proactive relationship management of existing suppliers.
- To attend conferences in order to build knowledge of the business of key categories.
Personality and attributes required:
High energy, amiable, enthusiastic member of the team
- Strong belief in creativity and advertising and the agency
- To remain unflappable under pressure
- To know the difference between what is and isn’t important
- Tenacious ability to get the job done on time
- To be a real team worker, uniting the individuals within the team
- Initiative to go above and beyond
- Endless aspiration to make things better
Job Reference: JO-1902-145679
Salary: £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Consumer Research, Content, Global, insight, planner, Strategy