Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
– 3 month initial booking with potential to extend / go perm
– Working at a brilliant agency which oozes personality and creativity
– Solutions based working approach
● To be able to produce the brief from landing to delivery, to be a friendly face of UNR to the client.
We want a combination of warm welcome and ruthless efficiency…
● The expectation is that your background will be primarily in all flavours of post production,
integrated experience is key & live action or stills production would be great.
● Your job will be to take a brief, liaise with appropriate team members and kick off job
scope/estimate through to planning, creation, approvals, delivery and reconciliation. Sometimes you
will do that all yourself and sometimes you will pass on to a specialist producer. Whatever the
process, clear communication with all parties is critical.
● You will help with resourcing – a great black book of great talent is essential.
● You will help manage our growing talented team on the day to day scheduling and creative process.
● We expect you to help recruit editors and motion talent and we would love your input on finding the
right people with the right talent and attitude