Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well known clientside name who are experiencing a huge period of growth. This role involves having the responsibility of rolling out a…£250 - £300 per day
This is an exciting opportunity to join a huge name in technology and media, They are experiencing a period of growth and they are looking for an eager Project Coordinator/…
This role is to provide leadership of our strategic product across all facets of the client account – from audience understanding, strategy development, strategic innovation, collaboration with creative partners, the application of data to shape communication, setting expectations for our specialist practices and managing the other strategists working on the account. CLIENT LEADERSHIP AND BRAND STRATEGY
* Bring superior people understanding to ensure the client moves from a product-centric marketer to a people-centric one.
* Inspire and nurture creativity to ensure the marketing creates greater fame, emotional resonance and relevance for consumers.
* Bring strategic planning expertise to every aspect of the business, working with the data lead on the team to ensure proposals are data-led and substantiated
* Build and hone deep and trusting relationships with clients’ business groups and key client stakeholders.
* Form a real understanding of clients’ consumers, businesses, brands and challenges, to articulate, position and implement strategic solutions to grow the client’s business.
* As one of a handful of markets ensure that UK strategies are the very best, and are setting the standard globally. MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS
* Partner with key team members, specifically the UK Business Lead and Data Leads to drive transformation * Partner creative / PR agencies to implement end to end solutions * Work with Data Strategist to spot the major opportunities for growth, e.g. portfolio strategies
* Work to share and reapply across portfolio, e.g. quarterly macro learnings
* Lead, motivate and develop the team to foster strong positive working relationships; act as a mentor and educator, champion their development and career progression * Run inspiring and productive multi-disciplinary workshop TALENT CAPABILITY
* Strategist with a track record of developing insight-driven, data-fueled communication solutions, someone who is prepared to ‘lean in’ and drive transformation for a client that has embraced change
* Consumer insight development, able to identify & interpret actionable insights using data, able to present confidently to extremely senior clients and an ability to speak simply when explaining strategy
* Strong communicator and team player, able to understand the creative agency space, be able to think creatively , articulate a story and work collaboratively with cross-agency teams to drive thinking through to activation
* Confidence to challenge the client and team and to ensure delivery on marketing metrics that drive to business outcome