My client are a world renowned fashion brand looking for a UX Testing Assistant to join their fast growing team. Details of the role below:
Test Design and Analysis
- Assist manager execute testing and UX roadmaps.
- Champion customer journey for EMEA
- Have a firm grasp on A/B Testing and Analytics, proactively seek out continuous learning opportunities to keep skill level best in class
- Compile/analysis results to share with manager.
- Work with all areas within RLE to understand needs and goals, and use that information to advise on the best test design or enhancement opportunities.
- Ability to translate results in a meaningful way.
- Proactively suggest next steps and test iterations based on results.
- Assist manager with maintaining testing processes as well as identify opportunities to improve current process.
- Complete regular competitor analysis to understand how the company can improve customer journey through the site.
- Volume – How many meaningful tests did you perform?
- Quality of Insights – Did your testing and recommendations have the expected impact?
- 1+ years of experience working in an eCommerce environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Business experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to analyse data and create a working theory from data sets.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Some knowledge on analytics.
- Thinks creatively.
- Time management.
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Work with manger to brief EU testing provider in any new experiences and development work, ensuring this work is done within the agreed timeframes.
- Lead userability testing questions through usertesting.com
- Contribute to monthly testing committee for the wider ecom leads (testing) as testing intake model.
- Close partnership with analytics team to provide insights on testing metrics as well ensuring they are aware of tests being run that may impact site performance.
- Close partnership with trading strategy team on executing roadmap.
- Partner with Marketing team to understand impact of tests on SEO and other channels.
- Main tools used: Monetate, Content Square, Adobe, Usertesting.com, Sales Force Commerce Cloud
- 70% Execution of UX Testing
- 30% Testing analysis, report creation and sharing.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199126
Salary: £20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account/Project/Strategy Manager Jobs, Design Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: a/b, research, testing, USER TESTING, UX