Working directly with the Independent team on hospitality accounts. Developing strong relationships with clients and colleagues. Assisting the Independent team and supporting on day to day tasks and ‘unlive’ projects. Preparing for meetings through understanding account history and current status as well as organising all reports and equipment necessary. Taking part in client and internal meetings.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Technical – Live Accounts
- Bug fixing
- Site critical bugs – to be answered ASAP and charge raised immediately on receipt
- Non-site critical bugs – to be answered within 24 hours and charge raised within that time
- Support the team by testing sites (pre and post launch) in various scenarios
- Test new features pre-launch
- Workflow assistance
- Requesting estimates
- Booking in time for technical support
Technical – Unlive Projects
- Assisting the team in the preparation of project documentation and administration for key milestones
- Project kick off
- Project specification
- Technical specification
- Assisting day to day on larger independent accounts
- Assisting with creative briefs
- Involvement in creative direction and internal feedback
Reporting and Documentation
- Assisting with the status of documents – to be sent when required or depending on account structure
- Assisting with monthly or quarterly reports – to be delivered in client meetings
- Assisting with specifications
- Reporting on key metrics, site performance and KPI’s
- SEO creation
- Ad hoc reports
- Research new features/functionality
- Timely and accurate entry of time spent into Synergist web portal
- Organized and clear use of Synergist job creation and estimation tools
- Working with workflow manager to book work in the Synergist calendar and delivery briefs within an appropriate timeframe
- A team player and great communicator
- Strong understanding of all areas of digital, including Website Design & Development, CRM, Social, UX, Paid Search & CMS platforms.
- Organised and committed to delivering projects on time and to budget
- Good understanding of SEO, Analytics & content strategy.
- Team – Christmas and Summer away day events, Quarterly team night out, Friday drinks & summer hours
- Health – Weekly fruit & team breakfast deliveries, Regular team building sporting events, Cycle to work scheme and Subsidised gym membership.
- Location – Amazing Covent Garden townhouse office, with outside space and bar.
Job Reference: JO-1803-133886
Salary: £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Job Skill: "account executive", Build. Website, Design, Digital, Ecommerce, Hospitality, Hotel, Pub, Restaurant, Technology, Web