Account Executive | Design Agency | ASAP Start | up to £24,000
My client, a cross-continental Design Agency with offices in London and Kuala Lumpur, is looking for a budding Account Executive to work within their branding department across a diverse mix of accounts; from high-end luxury clients to SMEs & start-ups. The agency is involved with all aspects of the Creative campaign work, from brand and marketing strategy all the way to the production of integrated, above-the-line assets and the organising of experiential events.
About the role:
- Initially, you’ll be managing a global financial services account; you’ll be the main PoC for clients all the way up to C level.
- You’ll be taking briefs from the client to the Creative teams, managing the production processes to ensure all projects are completed to schedule and to brief.
- You’ll be managing relations between the client, key stakeholders, production partners and external agencies.
- You’ll be responsible for the clerical side of the accounts – progress reports, meeting minutes and team briefings.
- You’ll be producing content to support each campaign, including social content, and copy for print and digital mediums.
- You’ll be directly involved with campaign and creative strategy.
- You’ll be working alongside the MD and the Creative Director, a great opportunity to get hands-on experience in a global agency
- You’re a budding, ambitious Account Executive looking for your next role in Client Services, as well as looking to gain some invaluable experience working within a global design agency.
- You’ll be working some amazing brands, from luxury hospitality clients to SMEs and global financial organisations.
- You’ll have keen attention to detail, and be able to manage multiple workflows at once
- You’ll have an interest in, and want to excel in the fields of writing, design and strategy.
- You’re looking for a role where you are not only given responsibility to work but also room to grow and succeed within the company.
this role is to start ASAP so apply now to be considered
For more information please contact Archie at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 3829 3344
Job Reference: AccExec101769
Salary: £21000 - £24000 per annum