A leading advertising client is looking to expand its contracting team on a freelance basis.
They’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic EA/Team Assistant to join their busy team t ASAP.
About the role;
- As the EA/Team Assistant you will hold an exciting and vital role in the team, and will be responsible for providing the best experience for contractors and the contracting team.
- You will be tasked with preparing and arranging all contractor legal documentation and contracts
- You will be the first point of contact for all contractors- this will range from day to day enquires, to ensuring queries are answering correctly and in a timely manner
- You will also support the Finance team in any queries and onboardings
- You will co-ordinate with other teams to identify needs and resource requirements
- You will be the singular point of contact to issue contracts, extensions and terminations.
- Ideally you have a strong background in both in-house and agency administration
- You will previous experience of working with different ATS’s and talent management systems.
- You will have impeccable verbal and written skills
- You should have hands on experience in at least some of the following tools; Citrix, Paprika, Oracle, Service Now and Share point.
- You will be a people’s person and have candidate care at the heart of what you do
- You will have a working knowledge of IR35 and HMRC laws
- The ideal candidate will hold a degree level qualification in Business Management
They’re looking for someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic professional who will roll up their sleeves, get involved and deliver to deadlines. This is available ASAP initially for a 12 month contract. This is fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career and join a well-known name.
Salary: £100 - £160 per day