An exciting full service digital agency is looking to expand and hire an experienced Resource Manager on a freelance basis.
About the role:
- As the Resource/Traffic Manager you will be brought in to work alongside the current Studio Manager during a period of massive growth and new opportunities!
- Day to day responsibilities of the role will include work-flow management, managing the freelance resource. You will be expected to liaise withPSL’s and3rd party partners also.
- You will be liaising with freelancers, existing members of staff and clients- this is a super people facing role so good people skills are essential.
- The agency’s work is mostly within digital and technology so a background in these is preferable.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in the digital/technology space and will be able to carry this knowledge into the role.
- You will have lots of relevant experience within a similar roleeg budgets, resourcing, work-flow management etc
- You will be personable and professional, used to working to tight deadlines in a fast paces environment.
This is a great opportunity to get a well known name on your CV and really step up into an exciting and varied role.
Salary: £250 - £300 per day