Content Manager – 30,000k
My Client is a leading Financial Services organisation who have had huge successes in helping make international payments simpler for their global customers.
This role reports to the content strategist, and will support the organic social customer journey. This is an ideal role for someone who has 1-2 years’ experience in Content planning and strategy and who understands the end to end process. You will also manage the blogs as well as the monthly news letters to decide what content will be used on these platforms.
I need you to be ambitious and self-motivated, have great communication skills, and be full of ideas, this client is so open-minded they’d love you to come in and teach them a thing or two
- Define and deliver data-led and customer focused content strategies for the blog and newsletter.
- Work closely with the global and regional strategy teams to scope content topics to create the blog and newsletter to support marketing campaigns.
- Lead the content and creative briefing process for the blog and newsletter.
- Develop and manage the Blog and Newsletter content calendars.
- Create merchandising plans, collaborating with designers, to own new product and collection executions across the site.
- Work closely with the SEO team to define SEO best practices to deliver an audience-led strategy for the blog.
You must have:
- 2+ years marketing experience
- Skills and experience in creative content writing and excellent grammar.
- Experience in SEO content creation and optimisation
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199551
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Copywriting Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Content Executive, Content Planner, Content Strategist