My client is looking for an experienced copywriter to work on in-app copy alongside a team of UX designers, CRM experts and Brand specilaists on a 3-month project for a role based in London, which will initially begin remotely.
- My client will need you to use insights from real users, alongside research to define and create compelling copy that engages and inspires action.
- You’ll need a passion for words and visuals, with a focus on multi-touch communication including an excellent understanding of customer journeys – all the way from the first experience of the app through to deals with partner brands in-app.
- In-app copy creation and optimisation to drive engagement
- Implementation of user insight and UX research to fine-tune user flows
- End to end user-centred approach to content and copy and of the importance of explaining copy decisions in a way that other people understand
- Support in other areas such as email, content and marketing copy to ensure consistency throughout
The experience required
- 3-5 years’ experience in copywriting for international brands
- Fintech or financial sector experience
- Experience of European markets outside of the UK
- Use of tools; Lokalise (nice to have!)
- Understanding of standard financial and advertising regulations
- To be a creative, communicative, goal-orientated and pro-active team player
- A degree or equivalent qualification
If immediately available, have fin-tech or in-app copy experience, email CV to email@example.com for more information.
Job Reference: JO-2009-193866
Salary: £120.00 - £160.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: 21/09/2020
Job Industries: Copywriting Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract