This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing ed-tech start-up who partner with leading universities such as Oxford and MIT.
They deliver industry-leading online courses to business executives all around the world and they have the backing of serious investors.
In this role, you will deliver the overall copy writing creative direction and strategy, ensuring an on-brand and consistent tone of voice across all marketing efforts.
This role is fully remote, with teams based out the UK and East Coast of America. Special efforts have been made to make the company an awesome place to work where people have fun, enjoy work and have room for growth whilst being rewarded!
About The Role:
- Develop and refine the brand language and tone of voice
- Contribute to the marketing strategy, including planning and prioritisation
- Ensure consistency across all channels and assets
- Conceptualise and deliver large-scale, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Work with leading universities such as Oxford and deliver assets that represent their brand and tone of voice
- Develop and manage creative tools and processes, ensuring smooth delivery
- Source and manage freelancers when required
- Extensive experience in creative copy, either in-house or agency side
- ideally you will have worked with high-end b2b companies or companies with a luxury, elite tone
- Experience working in a start-up environment and building creative processes would be great
- Ideally you have worked with A/B testing and multivariate testing structures
- Naturally you have an outstanding attention to detail and passion for the English language
- Experience with both UK and US based copy would be a plus, but in no way a requirement
- Experience within education would also be a plus, but in no way a requirement
Job Reference: JO-2103-198987
Salary: £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + benefits, bonus, shares
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Copywriting Jobs, Senior Appointments
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: A/B and multivariate testing, Brand Guidelines, Consistency, copy, copywriter, copywriting, Creative Copy, Creative direction, Creative Director, Tone of Voice