Medical Copywriter | ASAP start | Based remotely initially, but you will need to be able to travel to Slough long-term
An opportunity has become available within one of London’s leading brands to join their one of their existing creative teams as a Medical Copywriter.
About the role:
- Writing for digital channels, but also grounded in print. A grasp of how content needs to be adapted across different channels / multiple mediums
- You’ll be responsible for crafting copy for a leading brand name of theirs, proposing the development of new materials and content, based on a deep understanding of the brands, their scientific data, and strategic goals.
- You will also be interrogating existing copy to provide your expertise across brochures and product copy.
- You will be taking complex clinical data and transforming it into engaging copy across print, digital and Detail Aids.
- You love thinking from a patient first perspective and enjoy challenging existing copy to be the best in class.
- You’ll be working in-house with one the UK’s best production and advertising agencies, a great chance to get an incredible name on your CV, as well as to expand your folio.
- You are a mid/senior Medical Copywriter who has previous experience of working in an agency setting.
- You have a Science/Medical degree or other relevant qualification
- You will have previous oncology knowledge- ideally around bladder cancer.
- You have worked within design teams and understand how they operate and think.
- You want to be part of a growing team with an interesting brand delivering first-class work.
- You have commercial experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry as a medical writer and can display a portfolio of work
- You have industry knowledge of the relevant codes of practice and legislation
- You will have previous medical referencing experience.
This is an excellent chance to secure yourself an amazing brand on your CV and be part of an excellent team and community and is to start ASAP so apply now!
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” or contact me directly ☝
Job Reference: JO-2103-198361
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Copywriting Jobs
Job Locations: Berkshire
Job Types: Permanent