A multi -award winning advertising agency seeks a Medical Copywriter who is excited by new opportunities and eager for personal development.
This is a new team within an existing advertising agency, covering the full creative process – its people are known for their creative ideas, intelligent and engaging approach.
The medical copywriter will be writing details aids, e-leave pieces materials for digital platforms and all manner pharmaceutical brand enhancing, recognisable and successful sales and marketing materials.
- Have at least 2- or 3-years’ experience as a writer in a healthcare/medical agency
- Write brilliant, compelling, brand relevant copy for pharmaceutical brands across media, from end lines to direct mail.
- Be willing to develop technical expertise in each brand -therapy areas include respiratory, women’s health, urinary, medical devices, etc
- Ensure the accuracy of all copy generation from data utilised and referencing for all content produced
- Address internal and external comments on your work intelligently and question any that are inappropriate, inaccurate, or unclear to senior members of the team accounts/writing
- Scientific content and expertise
- Develop comprehensive understanding of therapeutic areas
- Ensure style guide and brand nuances are consistent throughout all materials produced
- Actively participate in creative brainstorms where appropriate to provide scientific and copy guidance and support
- Become familiar with client products, therapy areas, portfolio, and clinical and commercial strategy and understand day-to-day integration of strategy into content produced
- Develop understanding of industry codes of practice/legislation and understand implications on day-to-day deliverables at both generation and review stages
Campaign experience across multiple platforms is essential.
Job Reference: JO-2211-328866
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/12/2022
Job Industries: Copywriting Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent