Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
This will be working for a global advertising agency owned by a global tech company. The role will be sitting within their Retail and Experiential team specialising in RX activation. They provide end to end services to their clients planning, design, production and operations of retail stores (perm & temp), pop-up activation’s, FF&E production to roadshows and events.
We are seeking a 3D retail designer who thinks beyond visual design to create powerful in store customer interactions. Experience creating customer touchpoints within premium brand environments is key plus keen awareness of retail transformation, connecting digital journeys with powerful in store experience. The candidate must have deep understanding and current knowledge of high street retail landscape.
You will be an enthusiastic, budding designer with 5+ years’ experience (ideally agency side). This is a fast paced environment where much of the designs are realised into physical experiences so practicality and creativity go hand in hand. Typically, you will be involved in devising POS ideas, floor plans, 3D sketches, CAD models/visuals.
· Support 3D Retail design team formulate tangible ideas for retail environments
· Independently generate innovative ideas and solutions
· Devise 2D/3D CAD Drawings
· Work on multiple projects at any given time
· Ensure design solutions proposed are accurate and in line with briefings.
· Strong sense of understanding and devising consumer interactions
· Up to date sense of global retail landscape and commercial trends.
· Ability to handle multiple projects effectively and multi-task, meet tight deadlines
· Able to take independent, proactive action to resolve challenges
Training & Software Requirements:
· Degree educated (Product Design/Furniture 3D Design or related)
· 3-5 years’ experience (ideally agency)
· 3D Studio Max, 3D Rhino
· Freehand Sketching
· Adobe Photoshop (Advanced skills)
· MS Works