Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
We’re on the look-out for an innovative, self-motivated and dynamic Content Editor and Animator to join this top sporting goods post production team in London. You will be working for their in-house Creative Agency with an emphasis on bringing their creative ideas to life, and contribute towards the development and execution of our various post production requirements.
You’ll work alongside the Lead Creatives and Production department in aiding the ideation and production of creative motion assets across online and social along with various other motion touchpoints for example idents, informative videos, Out Of Home, TVC and Retail. You will be someone bursting with ideas and passion for creative and sport.
Creative Development: Help the Creative Leads and Producer in developing video creative including storyboards, feasibility and accurate timing estimates. As a natural creative, you’ll be given the space to problem solve and immerse yourself in R&D and develop techniques to elevate our quality of output.
Editorial Excellence: You will still be expected and given the platform to exercise your core skill and execute a range of edit projects, primarily live action content pieces with 2D animation (eg titles) integrated. Primarily your work will be used on our online platforms ranging from 10-30″ social assets to 2-5 minute content pieces for our website.
– Strong editing and animation skills.
– A very strong motion all-rounder with experience in live action and 2D animation. If you have 3D knowledge, all the better.
– You must be responsible for your own work, well organised and thrive in fast turnaround
– You think audience-first and understand how to create assets that best resonate with a
variety of consumers in different touchpoints.
– Be proactive and involved in unlocking the potential of how the post production team
creatively integrates with the wider studio.
– The ability to conceptualise and lead the creation of compelling video content.
– A go-getting self-starter who is responsible for your own work and has a passion for driving
your vision forward.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You will need 4+ years’ experience working in a creative post production environment creating content for offline and online platforms, along with being able to demonstrate experience in the points below.
– A proven ability to produce high quality motion output (edit and animation).
– You must have come from a production/post production company where motion is core to what you do.
– Faultless attention to detail.
– Can work quickly and efficiently, sometimes managing multiple projects at once.
– Understands edit workflows and can advise on time estimates.
– You must be an expert in post-production processes.
– Can demonstrate your own edit and animation – live action, 2D, 3D in your portfolio.
Filming and photography is a bonus.
– It would be beneficial if you can demonstrate instances where you have led a team in the past.
– Very good knowledge of Premier and AFX along with best working practices.
– A grasp C4D, Arnold and Houdini is beneficial but not essential.
– Still/Motion camera operation and lighting is a plus but not a pre-requisite.
– A basic understanding of InDesign.