This is a unique opportunity to join a VC backed FinTech startup at a pivotal point in its growth 🚀
The business helps Private Investors to participate in secondary offering and IPOs, taking advantage of the latest technology.
In this diverse role, you will act as a brand guardian, overlooking UX/UI Design for web and app, marketing design and brand identity.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary up to £80k
- 10 – 4pm working hours + 1 – 2 days a week working from home
- Range of other benefits and perks
About The Role:
- UX and UI Design across Web and Mobile platforms ensuring consistent experience
- Act as Brand Guardian and take responsibility for development of the brand
- Design direction and be responsible for upholding visual identity
- Spearheading ongoing campaigns and assets
- Marketing collateral such as Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Ads etc)
- Develop and constantly improve processes and set goals
- Collaborate with senior managers and stakeholders to translate and communicate design concepts and strategies
- Maintain quality while elevating the brand and all creative output ensuring all design is in keeping with the brands tone-of-voice
- A successful background as a Senior Creative
- An impressive portfolio of work that showcases a mix of UX/UI visual Design skills along with Branding and Digital Marketing.
- Experience with Branding
- Full project lifecycle experience from concept through to completion
- Experience designing for complex systems across Desktop and Mobile applications.
- Wireframing, Sketch, Creative Suite,
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
Job Reference: JO-1910-154360
Salary: £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits + equity
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Senior Appointments, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Adobe Creative, app design, branding, Creative Director, Design Director, Design Strategy, digital design, Head of Design, Integrated Designer, lead designer, SENIOR DESIGNER, ui/ux, User Experience, user interface