Design QA Manager | Remote working for now, but based in either Dublin or Newcastle
An opportunity has become available for a QA manager to join a well known global client on a contract basis. Your focus will be on the UK/IE region with a focus on the quality of the implementation of our experimentation and web personalisation activities. You will create a process for QA ensuring the best quality output. You will take responsibility for the QA of all of our design and optimisation activity in the region, that carrying out extensive browser testing/device testing/performance/visual QA etc. You will also manage the stakeholder QA, coordinating all QA feedback and following up on any actions as part of the QA process. You will pull in all the required internal resources and stakeholders to deliver against agreed project timelines and business targets.
About the role:
- Establish a QA process to ensure the quality of optimisation tests & personalisation
- Carry out QA activities ensuring accuracy of test set up and test quality based on test briefs, for design and online journeys.
- Plan QA testing programmes for all tests and set up processes for reporting and managing bugs.
- Manage stakeholders to ensure we have robust QA processes and that all relevant stakeholders have been identified.
- Prioritise QA activities to ensure we hit tight timelines in a busy environment.
- Run release tests before and after go live.
- Set up and maintain & document a standards of quality, educating other users on common issues etc.
- Experience carrying out QA activities on UX online journeys.
- End to end design QA experience
- Strong project management skills to plan and coordinate a comprehensive set of QA activities.
- Experience translating designs and requirements documents into testing programmes.
- Experience managing a wide range of stakeholders in a busy, complex region.
- Ability to prioritise effectively while maintaining accuracy in a busy complex region.
- Great communicator who can build strong relationships with stakeholders globally, think strategically, and positively influence business direction.
- You thrive in collaborative, fast paced environments working together with colleagues to ensure we launch, scale & optimise digital experiences that delight visitors and drive increased site conversion rates.
- A degree in either business or marketing would be great for this.
- Remote, but eventually based in either Dublin or Newcastle.
Please note, this role is likely to fall inside IR35 if extended so you will need to work via an Umbrella company.
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” or contact me directly ☝
Job Reference: CH-FL-PM209
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Tyne and Wear
Job Types: Contract