Digital Design Lead – In-house Advertising Agency
London – Hybrid
Fantastic salary + bonus + benefits
We’ve partnered with a rapidly growing and innovative Creative agency who are looking for
their new Digital Design Lead. This will be working within their Digital Experience team on two of the most iconic automotive brands in the UK.
As the Digital Design Lead you will be creating and developing outstanding creative concepts across both brands for current and future platforms to offer the best online experiences for their customers aswell as managing a team of up to 13 designers + freelancers.
You will have outstanding digital design, motion and craft skills along with detailed understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, navigation and digital experiences, along with component libraries and design systems.
Ideally you will have a strong knowledge of what is technically feasible across multiple platforms, along with a user-centric approach to digital design, combining photography, film, CGI and motion graphics to create interactive stories, prototypes and experiences for big global brands.
- Concept new ideas working in partnership with a UX architect
- Deliver inspiring design solutions that exceed expectations
- Produce dynamic and engaging full-motion prototypes
- Maintain, develop, and update complex component libraries
- Work on digital products across both brands
- Ensure all your own, and teams work, is of the highest possible standard
- Present ideas and work to the Design Director, Creative Director, clients, and the wider team
- Take responsibility and ownership for your own, and team projects
- Collaborate and work dynamically with in a small team
- Highly talented Lead Digital Designer within a digital agency, or leading in-house creative team
- An outstanding portfolio of work which demonstrates mastery of your craft
- Detailed record of delivering beautiful and meaningful experiences, along with their commercial impact
- Industry-leading knowledge of interaction, digital, and user experience design
- Deep understanding of all digital design trends, e-commerce platforms, automotive and luxury brands
- Detailed experience of creating and developing complex design systems
- Expert motion graphic/animation/protoyping skills (Principle/Figma)
- Inspirational – encouraging big ideas and innovative design approaches and processes
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Creative team leadership, directing and mentoring Senior, Mid & Junior designers
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to inspire work of others, including freelancers and 3rd party agencies
- Proven experience of collaboration with creative, technology, user experience and strategy teams
- A breadth of experience on multiple platforms – desktop, tablet, mobile
- Proficient in all Adobe Creative Suite and motion-based software
- Have a BA in Design, Interactive Media, or related subject (preferred, not essential)
If the role sounds of interest please apply and we will be in touch!
Job Reference: JO-2210-327630
Salary: £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent