Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Hybrid – London
Salary – Up to £43,000 + bonus + benefits
Are you a digital designer who can turn around high-quality work fast, with amazing attention to detail? Will you also enjoy adapting assets and improving design for one of the biggest brands in the world, keep reading!
Working for a leading full-service data-driven marketing agency you will be helping to redefine the way people connect with brands. They build campaigns, shops, robots, one of a kind experiences to help transport people, brands and products. This approach has seem them partner with companies such as Absolut, Coca-Cola, Samsung, Jaguar, Land Rover etc.
Day to day:
· You’ll be adapting assets (re-sizing, re-touching, laying out and exporting) for Samsung’s on-site promotions.
· Working closely alongside the PM and client to take on briefs and prioritise the work.
· Manage and track projects in Jira. Experience here is advantageous.
· You’ll be part of a dynamic design team and will report into the Head of Design.
· At least 5 years of experience designing in fast-paced media / creative agency environment essential.
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe suite. In particular Photoshop and XD.
· You know how to design responsively and inspect code in your browser.
· Demonstrated ability to build relationships quickly across all levels and disciplines.
· You’re used to multi-tasking.
· You’re organised and are constantly looking for ways to make your workflow more efficient.
· You have the required experience to be totally autonomous.
· First rate communicator – sociable and personable. Someone we’d be happy to grab a drink with.
· You’re proactive and take the initiative to get things done