Our client, a well-known agency in London, is looking for an outstanding Digital Designer to join the team.
You will be reporting to the Head of Studio and Head of Design and join a growing entrepreneurial team.
The main focus of the role will be collaborating with other teams to specify needs and contribute your expertise for various digital products.
Creating digital assets for a wide range of platforms including; websites, app, social media, display advertising and marketing automation, as well as picking up the day-to-day requirements more generalised requirements for Powerpoint decks, support collateral and prototyping.
- Work closely with the Studio and the wider creative/design team to exceed client expectations, helping to deliver high quality creative work
- Deliver projects across all digital channel
- Support the HOD & HOS to deliver marketing plans
- Contribute in design meetings and confidently give feedback during planning and strategy meetings.
- Interpret design briefs accurately and deliver high quality design solutions
- Quickly and confidently translate concepts into wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Create digital assets across; social, web, mobile apps, prototypes, mailshots, landing pages, sales pitches, print, PowerPoint etc.
- Create email designs for marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Execute design and content changes to the website
- Support the design team in more generalised day-to-day workload of Powerpoint decks and supporting collateral
- Research industry and competitor trends, making sure are pushing the boundaries with innovative creative solutions
A proven track record in:
- Well versed in design thinking process and lean startup methodologies.
- Working in a collaborative team environment across departments
- Expertise with design tools, including Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, InVision etc.
- PowerPoint design experience.
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques.
- Understanding of visual design principles.
- Proven digital content skills.
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences.
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation tools
Job Reference: JO-2207-257273
Salary: £40000.00 - £450000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 11/08/2022
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent