Digital Designer | Fashion & Lifestyle Client | Amsterdam | up to €350 per day
My client is a global fashion group based in Amsterdam that look after some of the most iconic brands – from luxury apparel to everyday lifestyle. They’ve got some big things planned for 2021 and are looking to draft in a Digital Designer to join their team.
You’ll be delivering some much needed updates to their digital presence to bring them into the new year with some fresh visuals. You’ll be working remotely with their core team in Amsterdam, providing guidance on branding, web layouts, and user journeys.
About the role:
- Starting ASAP, you’ll be working on the production of digital assets for their online platforms
- You’ll be designing digital deliverables including webpages and wireframes.
- You’ll be working on site with the client, so some client facing experience is necessary
- You’ll have experience working in user research projects, including interviews, identification of pain points and stakeholder surveys.
- You’ll be a mid to senior level designer, with at least 5-6 years of experience and an exception portfolio to match
- You’ll work well with a large team, and will preferably have experience in both client-facing and agency positions
- You’ll fluent in the entire Adobe CC, including auxiliary programs such as After Effects, Zeplin, Sketch and Invision
- You’ll have a working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Flash or other relevant platforms
This role is to start ASAP so apply now!
Job Reference: JO-1911-155559
Salary: €0.00 - €350 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: Monthly rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract