Digital Designer/Animator – FMCG
SW London – Hybrid 2 days in office
Fantastic salary + benefits
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a prestigious beverage company creating the best Digital Designs for global alcohol brands.
As the Digital Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating and ideating design assets for social media, ecommerce platforms and digital web and will have experience transforming client requests and designing ideas into beautiful high standard assets.
Alongside the design role, you will be collaborating with the videography team taking the video content and adding conceptual design and messaging ready for final release, to make sure every project is aligned to the brief and request.
This role will require a Digital Designer who is also an expert in 2D animation and design software and tools, with a passion for design illustration and typography.
- Responsible for ideating & creating marketing/social media content, templates, assets, illustrations and animations for multiple global brands. (Include but not limited to banners, e mails, logos, badges, icons, cinemagraphic animations etc.)
- Creates visually appealing graphics, highly creative and work with a range of media and software such as adobe design software (In design, Illustrator, photoshop, premier pro a plus).
- Creatively produce new ideas and concepts and develop interactive design and independently design across multiple projects in multiple design styles.
- Prepare briefs for ideas/projects and present to the team and/or clients.
- Collaborates with the marketing & social media team, and/or external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Works closely and simultaneously with the videographers and copywriters between projects to deliver the high-quality campaigns.
- Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation. Ensuring best practice and graphic consistency for production delivery across platforms, i.e., desktop & mobile.
- Responsible for understanding the client’s brief and converting that into appealing, engaging & valuable content for our Brands.
- Adhere to relevant company reporting standards and governance procedures, providing information and insights, and participating in meetings related to performance management and business planning
- Social Media Designs
- Email Campaign Designs
- 3-4 years Digital design experience
- Ideally have a design diploma
Job Reference: JO-2211-328048
Salary: £45000.00 - £54000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent