Mid-Weight Digital Designer – FinTech
My client, a rapidly growing fin-tech scale-up are looking for a Digital Designer to join their team! Their product helps banks design, build and operate the best customer engagement programmes in the world, around the world. Their business sits firmly in the fin-tech market where they have close relations with national and international financial giants and industry leaders.
Day to day:
Reporting to the Head of Studio and Design you will join a growing team where you will collaborate with other teams to define requirements, iterate on design solutions, and contribute expertise for various digital products.
One of the key aspects of your role is creating digital assets for a wide range of platforms, including; websites, app, social media, display advertising and marketing automation, as well as picking up the day-to-day requirements more generalised requirements for Powerpoint decks, support collateral and prototyping.
- Working closely with the Studio and the wider team to exceed client expectations, helping to deliver high quality creative work
- Successfully deliver projects across all digital channels
- Support the Head of Studio and Design deliver the Marketing’s digital plan
- Participate in design discussions and give feedback during planning and strategy meetings.
- Interpret design briefs accurately and deliver high quality design solutions
- Quickly translate ideas into wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Create digital assets across; social, web, mobile apps, prototypes, mailshots, landing pages, sales pitches, print, PowerPoint etc.
- Create email design for marketing automation and CRM platforms – coordinate the creation of email templates in HTML.
- Execute design and content changes to the website
- Support the design team in more generalised day-to-day workload of Powerpoint decks and supporting collateral
- Research industry and competitor trends, making sure the company are pushing the boundaries with innovative creative solutions
Required Expertise, Experience & Key Skills:
- Experience in the design thinking process and lean startup methodologies.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment across departments
- Expertise with design tools, including Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, InVision etc.
- PowerPoint design experience.
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques.
- A good understanding of visual design principles.
- Proven digital content skills.
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences.
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation tools, ideally Hubspot
- Working knowledge of Java.
- Understanding of UX/UI, rapid prototyping, and user testing is a bonus.
- Video editing expertise.
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day a year to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Company holiday between Christmas & New Year (extra 3 days)
- Pension 4% matched contribution (Share save scheme)
- Private healthcare
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month (3pm)
- Ability to buy and sell holiday days as well as the ability to bank days (tenure dependent)
- Cashback/discount shopping site (Perks at Work)
- Flexible working options
- Social events throughout the year
Job Reference: JO-2211-329051
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent