Freelance 3D Artist – VFX & Animation | ASAP Start | Creative Agency | up to £300 per day | Weekly rolling | Remote
My client is an award winning Creative Production agency based in London, they are looking for a 3D Artist to join their team during a busy period. They’re looking for someone with experience working on VFX and animation to take pre created assets and turn them into fully flowing designs. They’re a fast moving agency and are looking for a confident and passionate VFX artist to join the team and work on building, animating, and rendering slick and memorable designs.
This role is a remote opportunity.
- Taking pre created assets through build and animation stages all the way to rendering
- Work with closely with the VFX team to come up with the best approach to design, and come up with a consistent look and feel for the assets
- Using Maya, Houdini, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator to assemble scenes to brief
- Lighting shots as briefed by the Visual Effects/CG Supervisor
- Generalist tasks such as modelling, texturing and look development for high end asset builds
Required skills and personal qualities:
- Keen eye for memorable design
- Fully fluent in Maya, Houdini, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- CG hard surface modelling including UV layouts
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines and in a busy agency environment, with the ability to come up with creative solutions to any problems that may arise
- Self starter, but with the ability to work as part of a team
This role is to start ASAP – please apply with your CV & portfolio or showreel.
Job Reference: FrMA3d-101769
Salary: Up to £300 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: Weekly rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: City of London
Job Types: Contract