Digital Designer | London | 12 month contract | up to 300p/d
One of the UK’s largest retailers is looking for a Freelance Digital Designer to join their design team – they’ve recently undergone a huge rebrand and need a someone experience designing web pages, social media assets, banners, emails and more!
This is a great opportunity to join a team of experienced digital professionals, and work across a great variety of mediums.
About the role:
- Starting ASAP, you’ll be working you’ll be designing a variety of digital assets, including web pages, banners, wireframing, social content and emails
- You’ll be using a Sketch to produce a variety of designs for the agencies clients.
- You’ll have experience working in user research projects, including interviews, identification of pain points and stakeholder surveys.
- You’ll be a mid to senior level designer, with at least 5-6 years of experience and an exception portfolio to match
- You’ll work well with a large team, and will preferably have experience in both client-facing and agency positions
- You’ll fluent in the entire Adobe CC, including auxiliary programs such as Figma, Sketch and Invision
- You’ll have some knowledge of HTML, CSS, Flash or other relevant platforms
Job Reference: FrDigDes
Salary: Up to £300 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract