VFX Supervisor/ Flame Artist
One of London’s leading Production agencies are looking for experience and skilled Flame Artists to join their production team for the last quarter of the year.
They’ve recently brought on a new client that are giving them Creative reign on a number of campaigns for the new year for the new year, so are looking to bring on VFX support to work on a wide range of visuals to be used across TVC, Social, Web and DOOH.
The ideal candidate will ideally be from a TV and production background, with knowledge and experience in TV typesetting, as well as large localisation projects.
The role is ideal for someone seeking to join a fast-paced team environment and assist in elevating the output of the team, oh, and knowledge and experience of Flame is a must!
- Working as an integral part of Production team in the scheduling and completion of projects.
- Being inside a client attended suite – building rapport and driving creative ideas
- Liaising with the Edit and Design departments to ensure timelines are being met in a collaborative manner.
- Bring a fresh, creative approach to any problems the Studio may be facing
- Review, debug and improve various stages of the compositing pipeline, workflows and techniques.
- Ability to work on the most complex and demanding shots.
- Must be highly motivated and passionate about your work with a critical eye for detail.
- Dependable and flexible
- Able to take direction positively and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Work closely with the CG Supervisor and Coordinator to achieve a high quality output while ensuring a efficient production.
- Experience working on Type and localisation for global TVC campaigns.
- Preferably 2-3 years + experience of Conform, Compositing, and Mastering with Flame for advanced VFX projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Autodesk Flame
- Excellent knowledge of Nuke is an advantage
- Good knowledge of tracking software
- Knowledge of other software such as Nuke and Houdini is an advantage.
- Permission to work in the U.K
Please click apply or contact Archie at email@example.com for more information
Job Reference: FrVFX/FL-1017
Salary: Up to £300 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 month rolling
Job Start Date: September
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract