My client is a leading retail/ecommerce firm and a respected household name. They are currently looking for a Guidelines UX designer to join their digital product team and help them in their mission to provide a world-class service whilst driving value for its customers.
This is the perfect opportunity for a UX designer with a passion for the user to be part of a team of dedicated creatives. You will love working within eCommerce and be intrigued to find out more about the inner workings of a retail giant. You’ll have a genuine interest in design trends, technology and social media – and you will be passionate about interaction design.
To be considered for this role, previous experience working on design systems is not a necessity, but obviously a huge advantage. So long as the understanding of design systems is there, my client will train the successful applicant up!
- Develop design deliverables including sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
- Organisation, management and reporting of regular user and colleague testing sessions.
- Turning analytical data into case studies and presentations to inform key stakeholders involved in UX projects.
- Successfully analysing primary and secondary data sets and devising strategies that incorporate these findings within them
- Working within a team of UI designers, developers, researchers and product managers in an agile scrum environment.
- Work on the IA of the clients website, providing accurate guidelines for the development and design of future content.
- Good communication skills are a necessity. A large part of your work will be involved in the testing of users and then reporting your findings to stakeholders
- Proven experience of UX design and research methods
- Degree or equivalent in Information Architecture or other related subject
- Experience working within a cross-functional team is advantageous
- Conversational knowledge of web accessibility standards
- Experience working with and analysing qualitative and quantitative data
So if you’re a UX Champion looking for their next adventure and tick the boxes above – get in touch. Email David Sims on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
Job Reference: JO-1810-141974
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: creative, design system, Digital, Ecommerce, guidelines Design, Interaction, Product, Retail, Usability, User Experience, User Research, UX