Great opportunity to join a growing team in a global financial entity. This organisation is going through a major digital transformation and looking for an experienced Head of Design who’s been successful in a similar scale project in the past. This doesn’t necessarily have to have been in the financial sector.
Some travel will be required in this role. this will be in business class 🙂
Scope of role
This role is responsible for establishing process and leading activities and deliverables of the design team. This is a multi skilled team composed of UX Designers, UI Designer, User Researchers and Service Designers
The focus of the role is to:
- Oversee quality of design solutions as they related to UX and Interaction Design.
- Elevate and strengthen UX Design as a practice.
- Prioritize and Coordinate design deliverables by developing a solid understanding of business needs and customer needs. Scope design requests, prioritize deliverables, and manage executive expectations for experience changes.
- Effectively manage a team of designers, oversee day to day operations and efficiency improvements
- Responsible for design staff management–including mentoring, performance development and recruitment
- Collaborate with User Research, CX team and product management to understand user needs, identify design opportunities and create meaningful product experiences.
We value the following attribute
- 7+ years of experience in UX and Digital Design
- 3 years management experience
- Line management experience; supporting and developing others
- Team management – with between 20 – 40 indirect reports
- Performance management
- Interpersonal skills
- Project management
- International experience across a range of industries applying best practice design
- Building and evolving design capability either in-house or consultancy
To be considered for this fantastic role, please click “Apply” or contact me directly for full job details- firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-1905-148490
Salary: £75000 - £95000 per annum + bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent