About the company:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a user experience design lab focused on high impact projects across public and private sectors.
The lab has a 20-year history in UX, service design & research and whilst being small and nimble, benefits from being part of a global organisation with huge resources!
About the role:
Reporting into the MD, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the continued growth and success of this high impact design lab
Working with the senior leadership team, you’ll use your experience and strategic know-how to identify growth opportunities with clients
You’ll help to continually shape the design and strategy capabilities, methodologies, and processes.
Working across end-to-end service design projects, this is a hands-on role but with the opportunity to mentor and manage a small and growing team
- You’re either a lead/principal level service designer looking to step up, or perhaps you’re already leading a small team and are looking for more meaningful work
- Importantly, you’re extremely passionate about taking research & insights and developing strategies and solutions
- You’ve helped to scope out many end-to-end service design projects, with product / digital design as part of the offering
- Being hands-on will always be a passion of yours, however, you’re also looking to play a strategic role and love mentoring people and managing processes
- You’ve got excellent communication skills and bags of empathy
- Whilst not essential, having both private and public sector experience would be a big plus
Job Reference: JO-2107-244882
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: customer journey mapping, cx, Design Strategy, Information Architecture, innovation design, interaction design, Lead Service Designer, Service Designer, User Experience, user journeys