Integrated Designer | Well-known travel brand | 12 Month contract | Hybrid working – based in Angel in London | Inside IR35
You will be part of a global design team responsible for business strategy and communications priorities, storytelling through creative solutions across internal- and external-facing mediums, including digital, print, and experiential media. This critical role partners closely with our internal communications teams including HR and Inclusion & Diversity to ensure the visual expression of all storytelling touchpoints-from branded global observances to annual reports-ladder up to support our brand purpose: to strengthen connections, broaden horizons and bridge divides.
This Designer has an opportunity to create impactful creative solutions that bring team together like never before. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, putting ourselves in the lens of how employees experience and consume our work and building emotional connections through touchpoints that inspire our brand love.
Traits that are important to this role:
- Inspirational creative brain: a passion for imagining and realizing design work that is best-in-class and authentic to our brand.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders around the world to understand needs and help bring stories and initiatives to life in meaningful, relevant ways.
- Comfortable working to deadlines, balancing multiple fast-turn projects and using task management tools.
- Great communication skills, including delivering updates, and giving and receiving critical feedback in a collaborative, productive manner.
- Able to model inclusive design best practices, reflecting the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of current and future team
- At least 5 years of experience working in Graphic Design at an agency or in-house. Experience working in global team is a plus.
Functional activities the resource should be capable of:
- Build assets for online, print, and video that adhere to our brand guidelines, usability standards, and the business needs.
- Edit and produce videos including developing motion graphics, storyboarding, music selection, holding screens, digital signage, curating travel stock video for office screens, exporting and compressing video files for web upload, and ensuring all videos meet EG brand guidelines.
- Work closely within a global design team; collaborating and when necessary co-designing projects.
What technical skills will successful candidates possess:
- Demonstrated work across PowerPoint, motion graphics, animation, and illustration. Sharepoint design a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PremierePro).
Is there any industry specific experience that would separate one candidate from another:
- Motion Graphics for engaging business storytelling
- Proven ability to translate business strategies into creative touchpoints across multiple channels/mediums
- Travel and tech industry experience
Click Apply Below!
Job Reference: JO-2209-259510
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract