Our client, a leading digital bank are looking for an Integrated Designer to join their creative Studio.
They are looking for a designer that can demonstrate pioneering craftsmanship consistently proposing new and innovative ideas.
You’ll have a varied and interesting range of projects to work on, whilst working with talented collaborators in the form of the studio’s designers, copywriters and motion experts.
Reporting to the Art Director, your work will appear across multiple touchpoints: from designing their next national OOH campaign; the next, you might be creating a new look and feel for their paid channels.
- Deliver best in class design to help maintain and develop the visual aesthetic of the company across all touchpoints
- Drive projects from start to finish, working collaboratively across teams on ideation, creation and delivery
- Primarily working on the following areas: brand, customer acquisition and growth (paid and organic channels)
- Contribute to the concepting phase of briefs for social, brand, website and paid advertising
- Working on all major ad and creative campaigns
- Deliver engaging design for said briefs
- Iterate designs based on data learnings and insights
- Assist the team with storyboarding where needed
- Work on a fast-paced team where you may need to work on a number of projects at once
- Be an active member of the studio, sharing your knowledge and contributing to the design culture within the wider company
- 33 days holiday (including public hols). You’ll also get your birthday off
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Family friendly leave policies
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
- Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
- Gym membership options
- Season ticket travel options
Job Reference: JO-2210-327790
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 26/12/2022
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent