One of my very good clients, an AI media business solution company is looking for a freelance integrated graphic designer that knows a little code and motion graphics to start now until the end of the year for 3 days per week. Quite the unicorn as some would say!
A company that is really pushing digital innovation to the forefront, having already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale.
So whats the role you ask?
- Creating the usual eye-catching visuals, really thinking outside the box
- This will be for an exciting Global scale-up right at the front of AI, questioning the design landscape and disrupting this
- You will be working alongside the Head of Brand and Creative, by playing a key role in creating work that challenges the competitive market
- At the start you will be working on rolling out the recent brand refresh and supporting the Head of Brand and Creative to ensure all assets are in keeping to the new guidelines
- Working 3 days per week (any days)
And the brief?
- Supporting the marketing team with designs for asset creation across whitepapers, eguides, social media posts and events
- Ad-hoc internal company projects across internal campaigns to deck work
- Creating visual solutions for campaigns, digital and motion graphic work
- Provide internal clients and stakeholders with this advice
- Developing interactive design and innovation to redefine a design brief and the ability to cope with several projects at once
- Confident presenting skills
What about the tools?
- Adobe Creative Suite with attention to: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator , Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier
- G-Suite: Slides, Docs, Sheets
The ideal freelance designer would be a senior level creative and conceptual designer/developer who can do motion graphics experience with a good eye for layout and type.
Due to Covid, you have the luxury of this being remote, until we hear more deets from the government, then deepening what the government say, you will then go into the office that is based in Hoxton, so nice and central and its a WeWork space, with access to many meeting rooms, organised events as well as amenities such as barista, bar and outdoors terrace so not too shabby! 🙂
Job Reference: JO-2008-192723
Salary: Up to £200.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract