Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer for a global leader in knowledge on-demand. They connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals which helps their clients make superior investment and business decisions. They are ranked amongst the fastest-growing companies in Sunday Time, FT and Crain’s New York.
As the Junior Graphic Designer you will join their small, but close-knit in-house design team. Based in London and reporting into the Studio Manager and Brand Design Director, this is an exciting ‘hands on’ role in which you’ll be responsible for designing and creating a wide variety of digital and print assets, as well as supporting the wider team on more strategic and tactical projects. You will be ambitious, hard-working and and self-starter with a huge passion for designer, high level of creativity and a designer to add value to the team!
You’ll be responsible for:
· Providing creative input at brainstorm sessions and weekly design feedback sessions
· Designing striking, on-brand Google-Slides and Google-Docs presentations
· Creating engaging one-pagers, information sheets & other literature
· Ideating and designing infographics to showcase data reports & presentations
· Creating a range of graphics for Social Media posts and internal communications
· Assisting the team in optimising the website, taking into account UX/UI principles
· Helping create motion graphics and videos if you have the skills, or are willing to learn
· Help develop their new brand guidelines, icons, imagery and videos to ensure all brand touchpoints are cohesive
· Act as a Brand Guardian to ensure all work is on-brand
What We’re Looking For
· 3 years of relevant design experience gained in a commercial environment.
· 2:1 obtained at bachelor level, in a design-related field, preferably graphic design or similar.
· A glowing portfolio showcasing your best design work, that includes impressive layout skills and examples of brand or typography projects, good technical skills and intelligent design thinking
· You’ll need to be a creative, inquisitive sort, bursting with ideas and have an instinctive flair for layout, typography and an eye for detail.
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to turn complex ideas into clearly understandable visuals
· Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
· A resilient, positive outlook. Someone who’s not easily fazed by a sometimes hectic workplace.
· An ambitious, quick learner with a can-do-attitude who loves to learn new things and improve themselves.
· Very good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
· Excellent working knowledge of presentation tools such as Google Slides and PowerPoint
· A basic understanding of After Effects, Premiere Pro, Aero, or any 3D programmes such as Maya and Cinema 4D would be a plus