This is a great opportunity to join one the world’s leading communications agencies. They work with huge brands like Coca Cola and British Airways ✈️
In this role, you will be one part conceptual creative and another part digital designer. You’ll revel in the opportunity to create and produce cutting-edge digital communications projects for global corporate clients.
We’re looking for a digital-first designer with good knowledge of web and app build projects. You’ll have solid UX/UI skills and a handle on the latest design trends.
About the role:
- Respond to creative briefs with concepts that will impress clients and customers alike
- Execute your concepts across a wide variety of B2B digital channels, including web/app, email campaigns, social media, corporate reports and so much more
- Push boundaries and innovate using the latest technology such as VR & AR
- Pitch your ideas directly to executives and senior client contacts on a regular basis
- Manage and mentor a midweight digital designer
- Highly creative individual with experience in concepting ideas for multi-channel B2B campaigns
- Digital first designer with good knowledge of web and app build projects as well as UI/UX Design and the latest design trends.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships and win them over with your innovative ideas
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” or contact me directly ☝
Job Reference: JO-1910-154268
Salary: £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Adobe Creative Suite, b2b, Conceptual Creative, Corporate Design, graphic design, Lead Digital Designer, Photoshop, ui, ui designer, ui/ux designer, User Experience, user interface designer, UX