Freelance Lead Designer
Are you free in the next week? As I am working with an insurance broking, risk management and claims consulting services company that are looking for a Freelance Lead Integrated Designer to disrupt the way traditional insurance is seen, think bold, minimalist, colour, pop, beautiful type face. This is what they are looking for, disruptive design basically. Shattering the way traditional insurance is seen.
They are looking for someone to start in the next week for a monthly rolling contract. I have placed lots of freelancer’s designers here and they ended up rolling for 8 months. This is Outside IR35 too : )
If you have proven experience and a consistent track record of outstanding design, strong brand sensibilities and running an efficient studio, they have an exciting role for you to join their ranks as a Freelance Lead Designer. The Creative Studio sits within the Brand and Comms team – as the Lead Designer, you will play a vital role in:
- Delivering fresh and impactful brand, print and digital design for the group’s multiple companies, spanning industries such as technology, private wealth, sport, energy, finance and more. This company will shape the future of insurance and it’s an exciting place to be.
- Leading a small team of designers and artworkers and helping to build a growing team of design and creative individuals looking to challenge the status quo of the insurance industry.
- Forging strong relationships with design teams, bid management teams and senior stakeholders across the group.
As the Lead Designer, you will work alongside the Design Director, Creative Director, and studio/account management, owning large projects and building positive relationships with their clients and partners along the way. The ability to handle multiple projects and outstanding attention to detail is crucial.
- A true passion for a design, you bring unexpected ideas to the table and inspire others to excel
- You can create design concepts for multi-channel projects including video, print, OOH, digital and events
- An incredible eye for detail, you take pride in creating work to a very high standard
- You have a high level of proficiency in all relevant software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates a proven track record in creating stunning brands (plus some digital)
- You can generate new ideas or concepts by leading workshops, structured brainstorms, or other collaborative exercises
- You follow trends, but most importantly, you know when to use them
- You can confidently present to clients and senior stakeholders with clarity and impact
- You have strong proven experience in developing and building an efficient studio operating model as their business grows and evolves
- You are comfortable and engaged in meetings and workshops and can challenge a brief and/or client, to get to the best solution
- A strong verbal and written communicator, you are good with people and highly interactive
Optional Skills and Experience
- Prior knowledge of the insurance industry is a benefit but not required
- Knowledge of motion design is a bonus.
If this sounds right up your street, then drop me a line and let’s get talking : )
Job Reference: JO-2208-258370
Salary: Up to £400 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract